I lost it this morning as in I lost my cool this morning and I am not talking about my ultra hip personality that everyone wishes they had it was more like an ugly third head that was possessed by the devil came out. See our HOA is replacing all of the streets in my hood and yay that is awesome that they are doing this, but it has been going on for two almost three weeks and this morning I hit my breaking point. Every morning I have been listening to them get ready around 5:45am which is fine cause I am still mostly asleep but as 6:15am rolls around they start getting louder, no big deal, but today they were out in front of my house at 6:15am with their loud trucks making all sorts of noise especially when they back up and the trucks beep (shoot me now) and I was done. At 6:30am I got out of bed bedhead and all and I went outside and yelled at them. I know this is not going to stop them from working but seriously WTF, there has got to be some noise ordinance that they have to follow cause I know as a homeowner we are not allowed to have any type of construction services going before 7:30am per the CC&R's. So I yelled at them, they looked at me like I was crazy (I know I am) and I went and got dressed at took Gracie for a walk. I am still annoyed and I know I sound like a whiny baby and I wouldn't really complain because improvements are being made, but up until yesterday we could not walk anywhere but in the bushes to get to our homes because the road was so torn up walking on it you would run the risk of twisting an ankle or blowing out a knee. One would of thought that they could of put some plywood down to make a temporary walkway or planned the work a little better but that would of been using their brains and clearly there is not a whole lot firing up there. So now that I am done ranting I can go on with my day and I feel oh so better!
The view from my patio, errrr!

No comments:
Post a Comment