Wednesday, October 2, 2013

31 days - Day 2

I think I am ready for Fall, I am not sure those words have ever come out of my mouth.  I am a total hot weather summer person and I had a great summer this year enjoying the warm weather and sunshine, but I think I am ready for it to cool down and to start wearing pants and warm cozy sweaters again (plus I am tired of my summer clothes).  Turning on the heater and getting all warm and cozy on my couch with a blanket sounds amazing but we are not quite there yet.  So in preparation of Fall, tonight when the Sheriff and Mr. Pie came over for dinner tonight I made a not so fancy chicken and rice casserole but it was tasty. My mom used make when we lived at home and I blogged about it here, it is one of my favorites so I hope they liked it.


Ha Ha, I threatened yesterday to post about my FAB sub-par dinners and it happened already, sorry peeps!

Day 2 of the challenge complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment