11 months ago today the Sheriff and I met for the first time at Baby Beach in Dana Point, 11 months ago, wow, time has really flown by. It is crazy to think that next month we will have been dating for a year, where has the time gone? It has been a busy 11 months, but it has been a lot of fun along the way. I'm not gonna lie when we first met I was kind of unsure about dating a guy with a child and I swore I would never date another man in uniform let alone one who carries a gun for a living again, but look where we are now, 11 months into a great relationship, Mr. Pie is a fantastic kiddo and who doesn't love a man in uniform! And how perfect was it tonight that we were out with all of our DOCC friends for a club fundraiser/ halloween party, because had I never joined this club he and I probably would of never met (it is crazy to think of all of the things that happened in my life that eventually led me to DOCC, it sure shows that we are not in control of our lives and everything happens for a reason)! So here's to another 11 months of fun and happiness!
This picture is only fitting cause we are baby beach where it all started!

Amen sister! We are so not in control!
ReplyDelete