Two weeks from tomorrow the Sheriff and I have tickets to see the Zac Brown Band at the Hollywood Bowl, to say we are excited is an understatement! We both really wanted to see them in concert so I looked them up back in May to see if they were playing locally and soon but they were not going to be in Southern California until October so me being the "voice of reason" I thought about it, questioned the Sheriff asking him if we should buy them, he said "yes", I thought about it some more, asked him again, he said "yes" thought about it some more, asked him again if we should really buy them, he said "yes" thought about it some more and you get the picture, so I bought them and we have really good seats as in they were really expensive so they better be rocking seats!
I decided that I needed a pair of boots to wear to the concert, so the Sheriff and I picked these puppies out! I wanted them to have some flowers on them, so when I saw these they were perfect, actually I saw a pair that I liked better but they $500 so they stayed on the shelf. I wish I could change the toe on these, they are a little too pointy for me but I think they will look good with the dress I am going to wear them with.
Now we just have to wait a few more days for a little "Chicken Fried"!


that means youre going tomorrow. Have fun kids! and erin, rock those boots (and post a picture...havent seen you in a dress in forever).
ReplyDelete