Monday, October 21, 2013

31 days - Days 19, 20 & 21

I started this post last night but I was a glass and a half of wine into the evening and sleep sounded so much better and before I knew it I was out, plus this post did not really stand a chance against tiredness and wine, so I am attempting it again tonight.  This weekend was busy to say the least, Mr. Pie, the Sheriff and I spent pretty much all waking hours together, we had a great time and got a lot done.  Saturday we went to Home Depot to get some paint samples for Mr. Pies new room and the dreadful yellow that the Sheriff is hell bent on painting his living room despite my input on the color choices.  After paint selection, we went to Stacks for breakfast, we were all starting to get a little "hungry" at that point, so to prevent any lives lost we went and got food.  With fully bellies we went Halloween decoration shopping and back to MP's & the Sheriff's house to test out the paint samples in MP's room and quickly decided they were winners.  We did not have a whole lot of time to dedicate to painting because we were on our way to "Bat Night"  at the Tucker Wildlife Sanctuary in Silverado Canyon put on by Cal State Fullerton's biology department.  It was kind of a cheesy event, but there were a lot of reptiles and dead bats for Mr. Pie to hold and touch and he had fun so it was worth it and it was kind of nice to go to a different part of the OC for a change.  


This snake made the news last year, it was loose in the Brea Mall.

Sunday we hit Home Depot again, got all of the necessary painting supplies, ate breakfast and got to work, Mr. Pie's room is going to look really nice when it is all done.  We decided to add some stripes to his walls, so it will make it kind of interesting.  The Sheriff cooked us dinner and that was all she wrote, we were tired, covered in paint and ready for bed.  

I told him to put on old clothes, I think he found the smallest pj shorts in his drawer!

Not sure I have envisioned myself painting these colors in a room, but he likes them!

These bracelets are the latest craze and Mr. Pie's school, he was kind enough to give me one!

My well deserved glass of yummy goodness!

And tonight, I am relaxing at home, I need to study for my job interview and dust off my big girl clothes because tomorrow at 9:30am I am gonna rock their world or I am gonna barf lets hope for rock their world and I need to run a couple errands before the night is over.  The oven timer is now beeping, so I must go eat, wish me luck and at 9:30am tomorrow wish we calm nerves!


1 comment:

  1. HAHA I totally LOL'd at those short shorts!!! Also, I wanna see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete