The weather is changing around these parts tonight and I am kind of ready for it, it is supposed to rain tomorrow and my good ole internal barometer is feeling it. Pretty much every time we have a significant weather change I can feel it where my screw is located in my hip where the slipped growth plate occurred, bizarre! And ever since I had the second surgery on my hip done a few years ago, I now feel weather changes radiating through all of my leg bones, I guessing this is from the excess bone removal they did. So, with the change in the weather, my Summer hair do is going to have to go, I so loved the days of a quick shower and a towel dry of the hair and up it went, it was so low maintenance it was amazing! Now I will be forced to resurrect the hair dryer and actually dry my hair so I don't freeze all day long. I'm not gonna lie, I hate drying my hair, it takes FOREVER and it is so thick, wavy and frizzy it makes me crazy! So anyone with uncontrollable hair out there want to throw me their sleek hair secrets, I pinky promise I will not tell anyone what you do. Please help! I might cave and go to the beauty supply store and spend some $$$$ on product, cause this is some wild hair I have got going on.
Bye bye quick and easy!
BTW, my bathroom is not fluorescent green, it is just bad lighting.
And speaking of weather changes, this is one of my favorite posts, to me the pictures came out amazing and coincidentally they were taken this time last year.

oh please...you dont even know frizzy! if you dont have to flatiron every day, then your hair isnt frizzy!
ReplyDelete