Wednesday, October 30, 2013

31 days - Day 30

What a day!!  I had my second interview with the City of Newport Beach today and boy howdy did it go well!  I felt like today's interview went so much better than the first one and I did not say "um" nearly as many times as I did last week.  There were four people there again today, they would be all of my new coworkers/supervisors if I was hired and they all seemed very nice and I would be happy to work with them.  I am anxious to hear if I will get one of the two positions they are hiring for, they asked me if I had wanted one position more than the other and I said "no" that I would be happy to take either one.  I had a couple concerns regarding one of the positions and the odd work hours but it sounds like it won't be to crazy after all and it would work out for me.  I had good questions for them and I think they were impressed, at least they appeared to be, so I am hoping that will help secure me a job!  I couldn't of felt better about how it went and I am so excited to share it with everyone and if I do not get hired I feel like I did the best I could and I have no regrets.  So, yay for me, everything went really well.  Fingers crossed that it goes in my favor!  

When did I become an adult?  Lol, I feel so grown-up, how did that happen?  It is time to go back to Never Neverland!

No comments:

Post a Comment