It has a wet and rainy day here in the OC and it is nice to have a change in the weather (I am sitting here cuddled up to a warm fuzzy blanket because it is freezing), the last few weeks it has been hot and this past weekend it was in the 90's, so its kind of strange to have rain, but when it comes with thunder and lightening I will take it. Gracie hates the thunder and she usually hides under me, but thankfully she did not freak out this time due to some friendly distraction from the Sheriff and Mr. Pie. The Sheriff and Mr. Pie came over for our weekly Wednesday dinner date, where I cook (tonight the Sheriff cooked most of it), we eat, I subject them to the mandatory photo for proof that it did happen and we enjoy each others company. Tonight we added a little gaming to our evening with a competitive round of Sorry! The whole time it was looking as if the Sheriff was going to win and Mr. Pie was gonna be dead last considering we went through three decks of cards before he made it out of start, but he pulled an amazing comeback and beat both of us fair and square. We all had a great time and I think Wednesday nights have turned into dinner and game nights from now on.
They both beat me bad!
The weekly photo of dinner, it was a shrimp pasta with white wine sauce. I wish you all could see how cute Mr. Pie was tonight, he had a fresh haircut and it was all styled along with his school uniform = adorable. Based on today's weather, it looks as if the ac unit can come down for the winter, cause it is time to turn the heat on.
Stay dry out there!

No comments:
Post a Comment