Thursday, October 17, 2013

31 days - Day 16 & 17

Yes, Yes, Yes, I know day 16 did not happen yesterday so I am doing a day 16/17 combo today.  Yesterday was a bust for blogging for so many reasons one, my Starbucks is closed for remodeling, why they did not do this when it caught fire I don’t know and since my Starbucks card balance was at $0 I thought it would be a great idea to just quit cold turkey, so I was not caffeinated yesterday so there was no pep in my step.  Two, work was exhausting.  Three, the Sheriff and Mr. Pie came over for dinner, so I was in a rush to get dinner on the table quickly because Mr. Pie was what we like to call “hangry” hungry and angry and I was getting there too and we all needed to eat.  Four, Gracie needed to be taken care of as well, she is having some bladder issues where she wets her bed when she sleeps and has been drinking a lot of water, so now she is on meds twice a day and I have to measure how much water she drinks every day for 10 days and then we will decide where to go from there.  Five, the Sheriff and Mr. Pie left around 7:30pm, I laid down on the couch and had a crazy nerve attack down my right leg here and there for a while and I could only lay in a certain position to lessen the pain and I fell asleep.  Six, I was out like a light from 8pm-11pm before forcing myself to get up and go get ready for bed.  But today is a new day and since I am still in self-torture mode aka no Starbucks again today, I chose to sleep in a bit, walk the dog and go to work, nothing to terribly exciting going on but in case you are wondering what was for dinner last night it was this, sadly I do not have a picture to show for it.  Dinner was ok, it could of used more flavor (the Sheriff has come to the conclusion that he overs seasons and I under season food, which I can say is a fairly accurate statement) and some kind of protein.  I am so glad tomorrow is FRIDAY, I am ready for the weekend, we are going to paint Mr. Pie’s new bedroom and decorate for Halloween, so it should be a fun and exhausting weekend together!

And for kicks a totally random picture......

My self portrait!

1 comment: