Well, it sure seems as if yesterday's post generated a lot of feelings about the color yellow, some supported the Sheriff and some supported me, it was actually quite comical! Today we briefly discussed paint colors, but we had other things to talk about as in job interviews!!!! It has been an exciting week for us career wise, the Sheriff is heading to a new department that he is oh so excited about on Friday and I got a job interview with the City of Newport Beach next Tuesday at 9:30am. I love my job in RSM but I have been there almost five years, so I am feeling it is time to move on to bigger and better things, now if I don't get the job in Newport Beach I know that I was 1 out of 150 people who applied and I got an interview so I am happy about and that I still have a great job to go back to, so either way it is a win. Just for the record, I am soooooo nervous about this interview, when I got the email this morning saying I was invited to interview I felt like I was going to puke, then I had to call and schedule it, I may of been an eager beaver cause the moment I read the email, I called and picked my time and the gal in HR told me I was the first to call back. So 9:30am next Tuesday morning, please send your good thoughts and prayers for calm nerves and clear answers cause I am going to need them! Woohoo, I am soooo excited that I may of high fived myself secretly in my head. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment