Friday, November 8, 2013

Village People!

It takes a village sometimes when you work full-time, live alone and have a pup!  Case in point, the other day my neighbor called to tell me there were shady characters in front of my house in a beater car and they looked like tweakers, so he called the cops, awesome. Then that afternoon Curtis the best dog walker ever sent me a text picture message of my broken house key in the door lock, not so awesome.  I post said picture on Facebook as I was shaking my head and my neighborfriend Melissa said that she would send her husband over after work to fix it, awesome. So before I got home, the cops were called and chased the tweakers out of my hood, the dog had been walked twice (thank you Melissa for the second walk) and my door had been fixed!  I am so lucky to have such an amazing village surrounding me.  

 It was totally Gracie's fault, she pulled on the leash as he was locking the door!


Everyone should be and have a neighbor like these!

Thanks everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment