I know I am a total nerd, but whatever, I am in love with my crockpot, well technically it is the Sheriff's crockpot but whatever (I just said whatever twice in one sentence, I need help) I am in love with the thing and this past Sunday I, Erin M. completed my very first crockpot meal all by myself (I cannot believe I am blogging this). Anywho, it was amazing, oh so easy and I failed to take any selfies of me, the pot and the food, so please do not hold that against me. All you need is the following…….
I used chicken thighs, cause I do not like chicken breasts and cooked them for 5 hours on low.
We cooked up some rice and added some broccoli to the crock pot at the very end and enjoyed a really good meal. The best part about this was dinner was in the pot and cooking by 1pm and that left us with some free time to finish up Mr. Pies bedroom for the most part and get him all moved in. All we need to do is hang some pictures and get him a bulletin board and I will post some pictures. It was so cute, he was so excited and helped move all of his clothes, games and toys.
No comments:
Post a Comment