I am so behind on this blogging thing, lol, I look at this post that I started oh maybe two weeks ago and I don't really know why I put the first picture on here, but there must of been a good reason, perhaps it was part of a weekend recap, oh I do not know. Pretty much every night when I get home from work it is the same routine, I open up blogger and then I realize I am too damn tired to blog so I close it up and fall asleep by 8:30pm, so here we are two weeks past little Miss Caroline's birthday party and I am finally posting her party pics, sorry girlfriend.
This was a pic of paddling practice, I must of been proud of our workout, but again, I cannot remember why I put it on here weeks ago.
Mari and her new puppy Chloe, at least I think that is the pups name still, I know they were thinking of changing it.
I was feeling really tired and frumpy two weeks ago and decided I needed some pampering and needed to spruce things up, so I got a mani/pedi. I treated myself to the gel manicure, it turned out nice but it was kind of pricey and boy howdy do my toes look a lot better (two weeks later and after a ton of yard work at the Sheriff's estate, there is dirt under the gel and I lost a nail, so much for trying to be less frumpy and more girly).
And now to the widely anticipated 3rd birthday pictures, here they are! It was a really nice day out and perfect for riding bikes, scooters and playing outside.
Love this picture of Mari, she is so stinkin' cute.
This is Super Dad four maybe five weeks post surgery, not sure if his doctors would be pleased seeing him hula hooping, I think he might of just had his staples removed but we are glad to see him feeling so well.
We also went to the end of our street that overlooks the wetlands and let the kids throw rocks, seriously it was a good thing they had their helmets on, there were a few near misses of rocks to the head.
And we do this for fun with the kids, lol!
Super Mom made this beautiful banner for Caroline's Birthday, I seriously cannot get over how great it turned out. It was hard to get good pictures of the whole thing but take my word it was amazing!
I would have a scared look on my face if I had seven missing or loose teeth.
The Sheriff getting into the party spirit.
And a quick recap on flipagram of the day, such a blast, it was a bummer that Cole was sick that day and could not make it.
If you are reading this via email, I do not think the video's work, you will have to go to my actual blog site to watch. erin-recgirl.blogspot.com





















No comments:
Post a Comment