Happy Valentine's Day, I hope everyone had a wonderful day. I have to say this year there has been so many cute Valentine things out there that I just cannot get enough of them, hence the over use of instagram and Facebook.
I mean, seriously, how cute.
I bought the Sheriff and Mr. Pie each a card for Vday. Mr. Pie being a kid, I figured he would think just a card was kind of lame so I found the $5 movie rack and picked Gremlins for him, I hope he likes it.
This is the card I got for Mr. Pie, he loves dogs and I thought it was so cute and I thought all of the other kid cards were kind of lame.
The Sheriff and I had a coffee date this morning, he was running a few mins late because he was enrolling Mr. Pie into school for next year, I laugh at our text conversation….
Yes, creepy Starbucks man is real, he is weird and asked me out on a date a few years ago, I said "NO" and I swear he looks me up and down every time I see him. CREEPY
Gracie and I went for a walk after the Sheriff went to work, she loved every minute of it.
I ran across this sun visor the other day and I thought how perfect this is, so I bought it.
It was a beautiful day today, Yahoo said it was 73 degrees out, but I think they were lying, it was more like 78, it was sooooo nice.
It was the perfect day!

No comments:
Post a Comment