Sunday, February 2, 2014

Life as of Right Now.

Life is starting to get real busy around these parts.  Super Dad is recovering well at home, it has been a little over three weeks since he went under the knife and this past Thursday he had his first post-op Doctor visit where he received great news from his pathology report, however he still has his staples, drains and pic line in, but we are hoping all of that stuff comes out this Thursday at his next appointment. 


I am soooo bad at checking my mail, I think it has been almost a month since I opened my mailbox, oh well, there was nothing but a Crate and Barrel catalog that was worth keeping.


Paddling season for the novice team started yesterday, so after our regular practice I stayed after to help out the novice and that pretty much did me in for the rest of the day.  It was seriously the most perfect day weather wise, it was sunny, warm and not windy and you would of never known that it is only February.  Today the Sheriff and I loaded up our new to us OC2 along with Mr.Pie and headed to Baby Beach, I went off to help with the novice and the Sheriff and Mr. Pie went paddling together.  It was a lot cooler today and the water was COLD and wouldn't you know it but one of the novice filled boats flipped and they all went swimming, brrrrr.  I cannot believe that this will be my third season of paddling, where has the time gone???  Here is what I posted on this weekend last year and the year before.  Let's just say, my body is just as sore today as it was the very first time I ever held a paddle and  I am so tired. 

I am really trying to eat healthier these days, I am really finding out that carbs are not my friend.  My stomach cannot handle very much of them anymore and I really do not like eating them knowing the trouble they will cause me.  So I am off and eating cleaner, I generally do not eat package food, so it is just giving up the bread and rice in my life.


The Sheriff, Mr. Pie and I went to a Super Bowl party at our friend Ricki's house.  We had a really good time, the kids played outside while the adults hung out inside.  A few of us did make it outside for a few minutes and found ourselves trying out Ricki's Vespa.  Dude, it was sooooo much fun and oh so scary all at the same time.


And as far as the Super Bowl results, need I say more…………..?


Now it is back to the grind, boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment