Last week I was missing the Sheriff, with his work schedule the way it is right now, I really only get to see him on Sunday's. We had a random coffee date a few weeks ago and he brought Mr. Pie to my work to tryout a Karate class (don't ask, it did not go well) on a Tuesday night while I was working so that did not really count for anything besides a few minutes of conversation. Then the other day I was getting my coffee fix and they handed me this cute little card for some free drink that I am really not interested in but I really liked the card, so I took it to work with me, doctored it up and sent it to him. I thought it was so cute and being that my next Friday off is this Friday and this Friday being Valentine's Day, I thought what better way for him to spend his morning than taking me out on a coffee date. So I sent it to him. I guess technically I was asking him out on a coffee date, but since it is Valentine's Day it is only right that he takes me and brings me flowers (gerber daisies from Trader Joe's would be just fine), lol. I am not really a big Vday person and I do not expect gifts (ehh, maybe a card), I just want to spend a little time together before he goes off to fight crime. And for all of you after reading this think I am kind of bossy, I have no idea what you are talking about. :)
See, it is cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment