Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Just A Tad Bit Emotional!

This morning the Sheriff texted me asking if I had seen my Facebook video and I had no idea what he was talking about.  He explained, I logged into Facebook and BAM I had a video done in a matter of seconds.  As I watched the video I am not so sure what happened, was it the music, was it the pictures or was it my most "Liked" posts, I do not know, but I do know that I just wanted to bawl my eyes out.  I have watched it many times today and each and every time, I just look at it in amazement, it is crazy how a short little video clip from Facebook reminds me of all of the amazing things I should be thankful for and what a wonderful life I have, now I must go find my box of tissues.  Emotional much? 

(I hope the link works)

1 comment: