Monday, February 10, 2014

MONDAY!

Life continues to be crazy busy, but if it were not, than what would I do?  Last week I took a small trip down memory lane back to the City Gym & Pool, during my high school and college days I had my first real job with the City of Huntington Beach teaching swimming lessons and lifeguarding.  Through this job I met and became great friends with (who I do not see enough) a lot of great people.  It was really neat going back and reflecting on those days and remembering all of the good times I had there.  It was kind of ironic that there was a mommy & me swim class going on when I arrived because that was the very first class I taught there.  Anyways, my whole purpose for being there was for a brochure exchange for work and CPRS which was kind of boring compared to all of the memories going through my head.



Just a little Mommy & Me swim lesson finishing up.

I think Gracie has been feeling a tad neglected the last few days, I mean I was on the run most of last week, so I let her up on me for a late evening snuggle that was until she gave me a nice long scratch on my chin, yep, get off dog.


The Sheriff being the awesome guy that he is has been giving Gracie and I a crash course in dog training.  Gracie is ball driven like nobody's business so she does really well out at the park.  Here the Sheriff is trying to get her to heal, but with my Milo and her spastic energy it is really hard to get her to focus, but she is getting better.  Ken is so freaking patient with her it is amazing and I think she secretly likes him better than she likes me.  

Look how excited they are for the ball, Milo's tongue is about to fall out and Gracie has all four off the ground.   I am also very happy to report that Milo is starting to play with Gracie vs. ignore her or get a little too personal with her.  It is so nice to see him go up and lick her face.  Milo was my biggest fear when I met the Sheriff, all I could think about is what were we going to do with the dogs, but now that they get along so great, I don't worry as much.

I saw this on Facebook the other day, you might need to click on it to make it bigger, I thought it was hilarious and so true.


The Sheriff posted this the other day on Facebook, he is so funny, he loves loves loves loves his new position at work and I am so happy for him, last I heard he had 25 likes or so for this, you would of thought he had won a prize, it was pretty cute.


This is how I felt this morning, I so wanted to sleep in, but no such luck.


And now I am going to leave you with my new favorite quote…… "If all of the pork chops were perfect than we would not have HOT DOGS, lol, this seriously has had me laughing all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment