The Sheriff and I went and saw the Zac Brown Band back in October, we had such a good time and we have wanted to go back ever since. I was thinking about it this morning and googled their next concert in California and as of right now the soonest they are playing is on July 16th in Paso Robles. I called the Sheriff, talked him into going, bought our tickets, reserved a hotel room and then realized it is at the California Mid State Fair, not just the California Mid State Fairgrounds (oopsie), so it appears that we are going to the fair too, Mr. Pie will be soooo happy. Anywho, we are going, it will be a nice little get away and we will have a lot of fun, so in the next few weeks, we will need to finalize all of our plans and possibly rearrange a few things to fit everything in that we want to do this summer! It is only January and our summer is already shaping up to be awesome and I was worried we would never top last summer.

No comments:
Post a Comment