- Super Dad is headed home from Le Hospital around 5:30pm today we think, he probably will end up leaving around 8pm because nothing at Hoag runs very fast unless you are code blue and then they move quickly.
- I went to paddling practice again today, again I discovered it is not very good to go once a week, but whatever, I went and I feel lean and mean.
Our course today.
- After practice, a 3 mile walk with the dog, lunch, a trip to the market, a Target run and a shower, I have declared the rest of today recovery day, it is currently 3:30pm and I have my pj's on.
- Laundry is part of recovery day (that should not be allowed) and I really don't have full loads/need to do laundry but I am doing it anyway so I am caught up on one of life's thorns in my side, so to all my tree hugger, I know we are in a drought friends out there, I am sorry, I won't do half loads again for a very long time, I pinky promise.
- Paddling season is starting soon so I am getting good quality time on my couch because we all know once it starts, I won't see my couch from mid-February to mid-September and it is a nice couch.
- I decided today would be a good day to get ready for said paddling season, I hit Target and stocked up on life's necessities aka toilet paper, face wash, cleaning supplies, etc. It sure feels good to have that done, I will now go back next weekend to pick up all of the things I forgot to buy, perhaps a list would of served me well, oh well maybe next time.
- One of my coworkers asked me if I read much, I laughed inside, DUDE, when does she think I have time to read??? I have a full time job, a dog that needs to be walked, a boyfriend, housework to be done, I paddle (well right now I pretend to paddle, I only go once maybe twice a week) and a million other things to do and I am barely home but a few waking hours. Ummm, no I do not read. Then I started feeling like I should become a better reader, so I picked up a good quality read at the Target check out line, why, yes I do read. Lol.
- Besides, flossing my teeth everyday, I have now added another item to my New Year's resolution list, when putting my clothes away after washing them, they are to be right side out, deep I know!
- I think I have covered all of my thoughts for today, perhaps it is time to take a cue from my dog and take a nap. Yay for the weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment