I had to go back to work today, so I don't have a lot of details on Super Dad, but after a quick chat with Super Mom everything seems to be going really well. Super Dad's doctor came by early this morning to check in on him and she said everything is going very well. The physical therapists had him up and walking this morning along with sitting in a chair, apparently all of that action wore him out so he is currently napping which is great because he needs his rest. He is still on an ice chip only diet and the anesthesia drugs seem to be leaving his body so his mouth is not as dry. Again, thank you for all your kind comments, thoughts and prayers, I hope to sneak in another update late tonight and maybe a picture of his progress! Tomorrow the Sheriff, Mr. Pie, the Littles and I are off to Knott's Berry Farm, so there probably will not be another update until Sunday evening.
~erin
No comments:
Post a Comment