It has been one week since Super Dad went under the knife and boy howdy what a week it has been. We are so thankful that he made it through surgery just fine, we could not of asked for any better news then we get everyday and we are even more grateful that Super Dad is no longer on those crazy whacked out pain meds. Today, Super Dad had a PIC line put in so he could start getting better nutrition (at least that is why I think they put it in) and started him on his first bagged meal and dang it better be the most amazing bagged meal ever since it was a whopping $1000. Super Dad is still pretty pissed off about the tube in his nose and as of right now it does not sound like it is coming out anytime soon, errrr I don't want to be around when his doctor confirms that. Well, it is late and I cannot format anymore thoughts, so I am going to leave you with this small one and fingers crossed for continued healing.

No comments:
Post a Comment