Well it has taken me almost a week to post our Knott's Berry Farm trip, between being super tired and hanging with Super Dad there has been no time to get this done. Last Saturday, the Sheriff and I took Mr. Pie and the Littles to
Knott’s Berry Farm, the month of January is Law Enforcement and Firefighter appreciation month and the Sheriff being the Sheriff we got two free tickets and the other 3 tickets for $20 each, so it was a pretty smokin deal and we could not pass it up. We all had a blast but I am not going to lie I was TIRED at the
end of the day and that tiredness carried over to Sunday and I totally could of
used a recovery day, but whatever!
Anywho, we met up with my sister at a random Starbucks on Beach Blvd. by
Knott’s and she passed the torch on to me aka the kids and we headed off to
Knott’s. The Sheriff and Mr. Pie were
hungry so we stopped for breakfast burrito’s, we had been there maybe 15 mins
and BAM a very full glass of water was knocked over, here is to dining with
kids. We walk into Knott’s and the
first question out of Miss Mari’s mouth was why is it spelled Kin-otts, arg the
girl is smarter than me, she wanted to know why there was a “K” in Knott’s, all
I could come up with is the “K” is silent. Meanwhile Mr. Pie and Cole are about
explode with excitement, they are bouncing off the walls and could not wait to get
on the rides, it was pretty cute watching them walk around the park with their
maps. We hit a few rides, Mari was not
really into them, so we walked around the Ghost Town, did rides that she did not thing were rides and did a bunch of
non-ride activities.
Cole getting the lay of the land!
Mari and I on the spinning hats.
Mr. Pie & Cole.
Mari met some new friends, not sure they set the best example for a little girl, but she likes them, Cole was a bit nervous being around them.
Another selfie of us!
Lol, don't we look like the cute little family. Fast forward picture of what the future may hold, lol.
The Sheriff and the boys wanted to go on Big Foot Rapids, errr you may get wet.
All Aboard.
You can tell by this picture, the girls had enough sense not to go on it.
Auntie Erin is the BEST, can you say pure sugar, mmmm mmmm.
The sugar wore off and they were tired of waiting and ready for dinner!
All I wanted was a nice photo in front of the sign, come on kids.
After we left, we dropped the Sheriff off at his house and I took the three kids back to mine for a sleepover. It was late, so it was pretty much pi's, brush teeth and bed, but we still had a good time and the kids were so well behaved, I cannot wait to take them again next year.
snug as a bug in a rug.






No comments:
Post a Comment