Happy New Year! I know I am a few days late on this post but we have been enjoying the new year so far and have been away from the computer for the last few days! The Sheriff and I both had to work late New Year's Eve so there was no partying for us, however we did get to ring in the new year with a kiss at midnight and then we proceeded to pass out on his couch from pure exhaustion, yep we are an exciting couple, lol. New Year's Day was spent at baby beach with all of our paddling friends, we did not do the annual NYD paddle, I have been battling a cold and the Sheriff is still letting his shoulder recover from the season, so we decided to sit it out. It was sunny and warm out and there is nothing better than sun, a good beach chair and mimosa's with all of your pals to celebrate the new year and all of the fun things to come.
Such a great group of people that I am lucky to call my friends!
This is what instagram thinks were the highlights of 2013…….
This is what I plan on doing in 2014…….
The Sheriff and I wishing you all a very happy and healthy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment