I cannot believe today is Thursday, this week has flown by at lightening speed. Yesterday marked two weeks of Super Dad being in the hospital, it is time to get him out. We are all hoping that he will be out by Friday but his drains are still draining and the pic line is still in, so he needs to stop draining and that pesky pic line needs to come out most likely before he is released, so who knows today could be a big day for him to get all of that stuff out. So anywho, yesterday I went down to the hospital and hung out with him, we watched Jeopardy and then Ryan, Shannon & Caroline stopped in and we all hung out for awhile. Super Dad was in great spirits and is ready to bust a move out of 6W26 as soon as he gets the word.
Watching Jeopardy together, lol.
Update: I had written this post early this morning but I forgot to publish it (oh and my days are all mixed up because Monday was a holiday, so if this does not make sense just roll with it and read it the way it makes sense for you) and now pretty much all of it does not apply to how today really went down. So what happened today was the Doctor came in, Super Dad is still draining, it looks like cooked meat fat (you can thank me for that nasty description), so he is off to have CT scan tomorrow to see what his insides look like, he was given real food today, no more liquid diet and by dinner time he felt really sick and was not happy when I called to check in on him, so all in all, I think he had a mentally tough day. I have suggested distracting the nurses and have Super Mom waiting in the car and we will get him out of there kinda like the Ikea commercial, but somehow I don't think that will bode well for any of us, so in the meantime you can watch on YouTube what our plan looks like.
I can just picture Super Dad cheering as we bust him out of there!
And if you are really confused after you read this, don't worry I am too, perhaps tomorrow will bring clearer thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment