Thursday, June 17, 2010

Go Take a Walk!

The last couple months have been crazy busy at work!  Between budget cuts, a coworkers maternity leave and the joys of figuring out all the details of her job, summer programs starting, planning for fall programs, aquiring a new class registration system, dealing with an extremly poorly designed class registration system that says critical error every 5 seconds, a gazillion facitlity rental phone calls, endless emails from contract instructors, etc., I feel abosolutly cooked by the end of the day.  So in my attempt to relieve some stress, get away from my desk, make the most out of my dinner hour (I work 12pm-9pm) and do something good for my health I grab the workout clothes and tennis shoes and go here....


This is the RSM Lake and it is the best place to get out, go for a walk, clear your head, blow off some steam and enjoy the warm weather.  One lap around the lake is a mile, so I usually go around three times and then head back to work.  Here are a few more views of the lake that I get to enjoy everyday!!

                                    

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment