
What? Really? Seriously? Come on! You have got to be kidding me! No way! Yes, all of those thoughts went through my head at the same time. Thank goodness I did not let my emotions get the best of me and I was able to continue to read the little note at the bottom of this horrible, indescribable, atrocity that was going on! There in black and white it said that the pool was going to be closed for the ENTIRE month of June due to "necessary" pool repairs. I could not believe it, really they could not of performed these "necessary" pool repairs in oh, I don't know, maybe February?? I mean come on people!! June is the beginning of tanning season for all of us blonde haired, green eyed people who need all the time they can get in the sun to actually not blind the other pool users by August. All I can say is "REALLY? The WHOLE month of June?" So needless to say myself and a lot of other residents in a particular neighborhood in Aliso Viejo are MAD!! Now I am starting to think that the whole dryer vent cleaning rampage they went on last month is nothing compared to this!!!
So, to all of you in blogging land, what do you think, does a daily email describing my dislike to the month they chose to do the "necessary" pool repairs to the folks at Action Property Management seem like stalking? Cause they just might see my name in their inbox every morning!!!
That is beyond bad. What were they thinking?
ReplyDeleteSeriously dumb. And now I'm annoyed too. I wanted Brayden to start swimming lessons with you!!! Boo!!
ReplyDelete