Surf City Here We Come!!!
Yesterday I was lucky enough to get to babysit my two favorite kiddo's Cole and Mari while their parents were off doing something (I actually have no idea what they were doing) and Grammy & Grampy were out taking my brother and sister in law out to dinner (I have no idea why they were going out to dinner, I guess I should start paying attention, either that or they are slowly weeding me out and all I care about is my Cole and Mari time). Anyway, I loaded the kiddo's and the required gear to take them out into the car and head down to downtown Huntington Beach, the weather was perfect and so were the kids (Auntie Erin runs a tight ship!)!!! We parked the car and headed out for our evening adventure of surfer watching,
dinner eating at Ruby's,
ice cream dropping eating at Coldstones, I am so bummed I did not get a picture of the dropped ice cream, I was doing damage control at that point and with a guy staring at me with the look on his face that said, "come on lady your kid just dropped her ice cream, why were you not paying attention?", trying to avoid my ice cream being dropped on the ground getting a glass of water and paying all at the same time, I just could not be Super Aunt and get all the necessary documentation of the incident! But I do have this....
and this after the sugar has hit the bloodstream....
Here are some additional pictures of the kiddo's, they were so much fun to hangout with and I hope that their parents and Grammy and Grampy are busy more often so we can have outings like this!!
Can it get any better than this?
No comments:
Post a Comment