Sunday, June 6, 2010

Got Food?

After two years as the proud owner/mom of Gracie, I have come to the conclusion that my dog has issues, food issues that is!! Today, I think to myself, I should of known the minute I laid eyes on her that she was way into food. At the young age of 7 weeks she was the fattest pup of the litter, I mean the girl had rolls!

Here are the top 10 reasons why I think Gracie has issues!!

Reason #1, I got stuck, I mean adopted a dog with crazy food allergies.

Reason #2, I spent over $2000 having a tennis ball removed from stomach when she was 5 months old.

Reason #3, she cannot walk past a patch of grass with out ripping out a chunk of it, it has almost gotten to the point that City is going to start billing me for landscaping repairs.

Reason #4, she faked that she had to go to the bathroom and I got up to let her out and she jumped up and ate a steak off my plate.

Reason #5, I no longer have worry about mopping up a spill, because she will get it cleaned up before I can grab a paper towel.

Reason #6, I can get her to do anything if food is involved.

Reason #7, she jumps at any chance to lick the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

Reason #8, she has to eat out of a bowl like this...

Reason #9, because she eats like this....



And the final reason #10, because I found her on the patio yesterday like this....



Yes, that is a bag of dog food on her head!

I really do feed her, and as a matter of fact she gets fed twice a day!

P.S. if you did not watch the entire video it only takes her 1minute and 24 seconds to eat her food, and for comparison it takes my parents dog Lucy almost a day to eat her bowl of food!

1 comment: