Tonight at 8:00pm sharp my vacation started, I do not have to be back to work until July 6th!!Yay, for me!! It should actually be called a staycation or homecation because I am not going anywhere, but instead staying home with the furball and tackling the remaining home improvement projects that I have yet to complete! So, the plan is to finish caulking all of the crown moulding, painting baseboard, patching holes, touching up paint on the walls (thank you Gracie), cleaning out closets, moving my bed back to the correct location, selling things on craigslist and most importantly spending some good quality time at the beach (pool is still closed)!
Tonight, I kicked off the weekend with a trip to the movies with a friend to see Toy Story 3, tomorrow I will spend the afternoon and evening with my two favorite kiddo's Cole and Mari and Sunday is looking like it is going to be a lazy day! I will keep you posted with pictures and updates of all my activities! Hope I have as much fun as these guys did in their final adventure!!

No comments:
Post a Comment