Monday, June 7, 2010

Oh Monday, how I do not like you!

After a really nice weekend that darn Monday rolled around and it was back to work AGAIN!  So, the only thing worse than it being Monday and having to go back to work was when I realized that I have to go to the Dentist and the Girly Doctor this week. I know, you are thinking "who in their right mind schedules those two appointments in one week?' I know!! I am still thinking the same thing!!  And here is the topper to the whole thing, I have to be in the dentist chair at 7:00am, who in their right mind schedules a DENTIST appointment at 7:00am?  All I have to say is I am CRAZY, thank goodness the Girly Doctor is not until 10:00am on Friday!!! 

I wish I liked going to these appointments, but I swear the last 3 or 4 dental visits I have left in tears, not because of cavities (only had one), not because I do not floss (Last year's resolution and I know I should) but the good ole dentist gets on my case for grinding my teeth, he blames it on me not having a boyfriend, now where in all of the dental books will anyone find a direct correlation between being single and grinding my teeth, I think he has been talking to my Mom way too much (the whole family is concerned about the lack of boyfriend in my life), I blame him for the teeth grinding, had I not been playing on his soccer team I would of never taken a ball to the jaw and dislocated it.  It will be good to see Kerry Shimizu tomorrow!!

I bet he grinds his teeth!!!

Then there is the Girly Doctor, Dr. Sansone, well lets just say I have another name for her the "weight nazi".  The woman is not afraid to call me out on my weight, you would think I weighed 300lbs. the way she talks!  Well every time she does, I politely tell her I LOVE TO EAT and I am thinking of bringing her a picture of those wonderful Sublime ice cream sandwiches that Trader Joe's makes/sells  and that I blogged about not to long ago. I will tell her there is really no need to worry, cause the moment my jeans get to tight I will stop eating them and do something about it!! Let's just hope she has to go deliver a baby in the middle of my appointment like she had to last time, therefore not having time to lecture me!

And she looks so friendly!!!

Wish me luck this week! 

1 comment:

  1. Crack me up! Well, I hope your visits go well and you get NO LECTURES!

    ReplyDelete