Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Shout Out to............

the best MOM ever!  Yesterday was just the pits of a day, just stupid stuff happened at work all morning long and I was just DONE!  I grabbed my stuff and headed to lunch and called my Mom and just unleashed on her for close to 30 minutes, every bad word, bad saying, bad thought, bad everything came out of my mouth and she just listened, it was crazy!  Crazy Crazy Crazy, if the phone call had been recorded and heard by others I for sure would of been institutionalized and classified as 5150, it was that bad.  I managed to pull it all together and venture back to work and get through the day and then I met up with a friend and I ordered myself a big fat margarita and damn near licked the glass clean, it was that bad of a day and I needed to make sure that not one ounce on Tequila was left behind!  I felt much better afterward and I am now off until next Tuesday and free to do what ever the hell I want, yay for alcohol and vacation days.


No comments:

Post a Comment