Saturday, May 11, 2013

HaPpY bIrThDaY!

My little Gracie girl turns 5 today!  You know that saying "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"?  Well, lets just say that sooooo applies to the last five years of my life with little Miss Trouble.  Gracie has made me laugh, cry and shake my head and sometimes make me do all three at the same time.  I mean for real that damn dog freakin ate a dead mouse on Thursday, seriously two days before her fifth birthday she tries to kill herself with a potentially poisoned mouse.  As I stood on the corner with my coffee in my hand watching her eat the thing cause I was so grossed out I could not muster up the strength or courage to fight her and pull it out of her mouth with my bare hands, all I could think of is "how much is this gonna cost me?"  Its sad but true, Gracie has a $1000 limit, call me a bad pet parent but any vet bill over $1000 she will have solicit donations for.  If you follow me on instagram @ recgirlem you probably saw the picture of the nice big can of pumpkin that I fed her to help protect her from little mousy bones in her stomach. Anyways, back to the original reason for the most, it is her birthday, she is at camp having a blast with all of her K9 pals and I am off paddling for the day, but she has a cupcake waiting for her when she gets home!

Happy Birthday Trouble!!




No comments:

Post a Comment