This weekend is the first race of the season down in San Diego and the beginning of yet another fun Summer. Things will be changing this year, last year we only had four/five mile races and this year we have ten/twelve mile races. I am kind of the odd man out on our team due to my age (who knew at 34, I would still be needing a fake id to make me older?), so I was originally put on the sub list for other clubs, I was kind of bummed about that but soon realized that I would be meeting more people and making more friends with other clubs, so I figure it was not as bad as I originally thought. Turns out lucky for me, there is a coed boat with DOCC that I can paddle with so now I am guaranteed a spot on a boat with our team and paddling coed is one of the best gigs one can get in my mind, it is so much fun and I am soooooo looking forward to Saturday.
And to read about last years race click here!
Wish us luck!
Hike, HO!
And to read about last years race click here!
Wish us luck!
Hike, HO!

No comments:
Post a Comment