You remember me? Erin, the blogger? The girl with lots of random stuff to say? How has it been two weeks and 1 day since I last logged in to fill you in with what's been happening in my parts? Apparently, I took an unplanned blogging break and no one told me either. I spose if you all missed me so much that your lives depended on my posts you would of called, texted or sent up smoke signals demanding my return to this little place on the internet I call mine. Well, I wish I had some really good story for my absence, but I don't so I won't even try to make one up.
When I left you last my favorite nephew in the whole wide world turned eight, so not cool when you are the Auntie remembering the day he was born and how your whole world changed and your new goal in life was now to spoil him and his future siblings/cousins rotten. Well, doing what I do best I took lots of pictures of his special day so he will not have a chance to forget it. Here are a few of my favorites.......
| I may of used blue tape (you know the kind for painting) vs. clear tape, cause I did not plan ahead and I was out. |
| Its hard to get them all to smile and look at the camera at the same time. |
| G & G and their little ducklings! |
Don't they look adorable? They then turned wild!!!
My sister made an awesome lasagna, I may of eaten my weight in it, boy howdy was it good!
We then had birthday pie, Cole got a little extra whip cream with his!
Happy Birthday Bud, we love you!
and for comparison sake here is Cole the day he was born.......
and last year........
After Cole's party was over, it was time to welcome the new novice to DOCC, actually I think the party was the night before Cole's but I cannot remember that far back. We had a nice little partay at the Dana Point Yacht Club (sounds so fancy) for them, there was a great turn out and a lot of fun had by all. Here is the best pic I could get of them........
And in between working, taking care of Gracie, paddling three days a week and trying to have some sort of social life (it was sooo awesome to see you Carrie), I managed to buy my plane tickets for Kona in August and a plane ticket up north for my friend Andy's wedding in June (have I mentioned I have three weddings to go to in the next 30 days, holy moly!) and participated in the Stand Up for Cure paddle in the Newport Back Bay with some friends, life has been really busy lately but a lot of fun, I cannot wait for the next few months of travel, paddling and friends!
| I got me some ink, temporary ink that is!!! This was so I could get free food! |

No comments:
Post a Comment