I think I mentioned a few posts back that my computer was on it's last leg, well she finally died a few nights ago (please bow your heads for a moment of silence), she kept giving me an error message or showing me the blue screen of death and would not do anything, so after coming to grips with her sudden passing and 5 years of service I replaced her, sad but true! I was footloose and fancy free tonight after work cause Gracie was a daycare for the night and Best Buy was on my way home so I decided to stop in and see what they had for sale. I was planning on getting another Dell, I loved mine and I seem to be pretty brand loyal so that only made sense, well that is until I sought advice from my Facebook friends. I got varying responses, but most said go with the Mac, well folks my $$$$ tree is not blooming so that was not really an option, that is until I saw their financing option and it was a really good deal and I could do it. So, I told them to wrap one up for me and I took it home! I also bought the protection plan because it covers up to three computers and I now can take my old computer to the Geek Squad and have them fix it for free and sell it on Craigslist (a lot of people look to buy parts) or sell it to my sister for a reduced price (yes, i hear how selfish that sounds, but dude, I just dropped a lot of $$$ and I need to make a little back), cause rumor has it my nephew wants a computer, but I am not sure how the PC will fit in to their Mac household.
Anyways, I am loving my new toy, I have always wanted to combine all of my Apple products, now I just need to figure it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment