This afternoon I will be attending wedding #2 out of 3 in Temecula for my friends Lisa & Pete. Lisa and I met through the City of Huntington Beach's swim lesson program, I was a lifeguard and Lisa was our pool manager, we became good friends throughout the summers that we spent at the pools and beyond. Together we have been through the ups and downs of dating and I so happy for her that she is getting married. Pete is my back-up dog walker, I have mentioned once or twice on here that it has taken a village to raise Gracie, well Pete is an active member of that village and he walks Gracie on Monday and Wednesday nights when I am at paddling practice, I am really bummed that they will be moving soon and he will no longer be able to walk Gracie, so, yes, that means I am currently looking for another village member, if you are interested please let me know! Anyways, CONGRATS to Lisa & Pete, I wish you the best!
If you are interested check out their wedding blog created by yours truly!
No comments:
Post a Comment