I had to take a blogging break due to a dead computer that one of my friends (thank you Danielle) was able to bring back to life and save my 8000 pictures, (note to self external hard drive and snapfish are your friends) and blogging at work is a MAJOR no no, due to the fact that anything done on work computers is public record and the last thing I need is my blog part of the public record. Then it was Christmas and the stomach flu struck my Mom, so the whole family had to chip in and make Christmas dinner, it was a Christmas miracle that nothing was burnt, everything tasted good, we only forgot to pull one thing out of the frig and we got to enjoy the newly expanded dining room. Here are a few pictures from Christmas, it was kind of fun to upload these photo's considering that I only took a couple of them, I was so busy in the kitchen that I handed my camera off to my sister and my aunt and this is what they captured!
 |
| Anne & Joe |
 |
| Darrell, Ryan, Caroline & Mike |
 |
| Melissa & Auntie Janis |
 |
| Cole |
 |
| All of us & the mess! |
 |
| Derek |
 |
| The feast! |
I hope everyone had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!
No comments:
Post a Comment