Thursday, December 8, 2011

I think my closet thinks I am headed to prison!

I am not sure what sparked it, but yesterday evening as I was looking in the mirror at the shirt I was wearing it occurred to me that pretty much every new shirt I have purchased in the last month has been striped and is blue, black or gray, crazy, I KNOW!  I am not sure how to explain it, it seriously looks like I have my prison wardrobe all picked out!  My only guess is the stripes are in style now and I am now stylish! Ha, who am I kidding, stylish, well at least my clothes match most of the time!  Oh, well, I am happy to report that all of my stripes were on sale when purchased and that I do not plan on doing any prison time anytime soon!   



That is a lot of STRIPES, a lot of shirts and a lot of long sleeves at that too, at least I will be warm in prison!

No comments:

Post a Comment