Have you seen the latest Jimmy Kimmel youtube video circulating the internet? If not, it is a video of parents letting their children open one gift before Christmas, but it is a joke on the kids when they open their gift and it is not what they want or would ever expect like a half eaten PB & J sandwich or a Hello Kitty shirt for a boy. So, I thought it would be fun to do this to Cole & Mari, not everyone was in agreement, but I went ahead with it. Mari received an old shoe and Cole got a bar of soap and a box of Ziploc bags, watch the video (if you get this post via email, you will have to go to my blog to view the video) to see their reaction.
Not the reaction I had hoped for, the kids were kind of confused, but it was still kind of funny! Don't worry, I promised them real gifts on Christmas Day!
At least they didnt throw fits. And Mari seemed downright pleased (or at least humored) with her gift!! Haha
ReplyDelete