Monday, December 19, 2011

Let me see those pearly whites!

Do you ever get to this point?



I have seriously been scraping every last drop out of this tube of toothpaste for the last couple of days, not because I am cheap and want to get my money’s worth, oh no, only because I have only been to two different Targets and one CVS in the last few days and I cannot remembered to purchase toothpaste to save my life. I have gagged gone through all of my reserves, you know the gross kind that the dentist sends you home with after you get your teeth cleaned, I was desperate so I fished the tube of toothpaste out of the garbage can and cut the top off so I could have minty fresh breath once again. I will be going to the store for one purpose only (so I don't get distracted by the bright lights and pretty thinngs) tonight….to buy TOOTHPASTE!

1 comment: