It is holiday party season and you have been invited to several holiday parties, you are tasked with bringing an appetizer, you sit and wonder what you should bring, you fret about if people are going to like what you brought, you try and convince yourself that the host and hostess won't remember you signed up to bring an appetizer when you show up with a dessert and then you find a recipe for Jalapeno Dip that for some odd reason you have been craving for a couple weeks! Yep, the story of my life! I found this recipe online from someone's blog, I wish I remember where so I could give them credit, anyways I whipped this up today for a work holiday party and it was a huge hit, I went back for more and the bowl was empty, so I am going to take that as everyone loved it and add it to my list of keepers.
Jalapeno Dip
2 - 8 oz packages of cream cheese
1 cup mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
1 - 4 oz can chopped green chilies (drained)
1 - 4 oz can diced jalapeno peppers (drained)
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in green chilies and jalapeno peppers. Pour mixture into a microwave safe serving dish, and top with Parmesan cheese. Microwave on high until hot, about 3 minutes. Serve with chips, crackers, or toasted
French baguette slices.
To my friends who are drooling over this recipe and we are attending the same holiday parties, steal it and die, cause this is what I am bringing, same goes for my family members, you will be enjoying this on Christmas!
That sounds awesome!
ReplyDeleteIf you need another recipe, Monica has a SIMPLE one for this artichoke dip that is to die for!!
Oh and the easiest thing ever...Trader joes sells this pumpkin butter (seasonally) and a block of cream cheese and you just pour the pumpkin butter (its runny, not like real butter) over the cheese and leave it on a plate with crackers (TJ's has good ones). So easy and no baking required!