Friday my little niece Mari celebrated her upcoming 4th birthday (where has the time gone?) with all of her little school friends at Peek a Boo Playland, I am not gonna lie, it was crazy busy, a sugar fest and I am very glad that I do not have to go to little kid birthday parties all of the time! I drove up early to hang out with my sister and the kiddo's, help get all of the stuff into the car and get the kids to the party. It was hilarious as we drove to the party on a Friday night in Los Angeles (you can only imagine the possible traffic delays), we got stuck in some crazy detour route due to some filming going on (who does movie filming on a Friday night at 5pm?), my sister is asking me to get out of the car and move road closed signs so she can get through, she is gripping the steering wheel like a mad woman and she darn near tries to kill us as we go through a blocked off street, thank goodness erin the safety aunt was in the car and made sure the children were buckled up tightly cause it was a miracle that we made it to the party alive, I am also shocked she is not on a first name basis with the LAPD with those driving skills. See video for proof.....
Here are some pictures from the chaos party, all of the kids had a blast!
The best picture that I got of her.
Martha Stewart's Mac N Cheese did not disappoint!
How cute are these? They were little center pieces!
No comments:
Post a Comment