I failed last night in the Aunt department, it was Mari's annual Christmas Show and I did not go, big time fail! The show was in Pasadena, it was pouring down rain, it took me almost three hours to get there last year and I may or may not have violated the carpool lane laws by crossing the double yellow line once or twice and riding solo in my car! SHHH, don't tell! So, I chose to save my sanity and go home instead, but I do have a couple photo's to show off our sweet little girl!
But the good news is that there is a good chance I am back to good Aunt status with the purchase of this for my favorite nephew.....
I actually bought two, one for Cole and one for ME!!! Lol! I am sooooo excited for Christmas Day to take these babies outside and race them around!
In other Christmas news, I am off to brave the shopping crowds and hit the mall tonight, I am in search of a few Christmas gifts and one of these...
Why do they come in a box of six, I only need one and yes, I know the picture is upside down, my computer is being a jerk right now (can you sense the holiday cheer in my tone?).
Wish me luck!





Thank God Cole doesnt read your blog or else he'd know what he's getting ; )
ReplyDeleteThats sweet that you feel bad for not going to to her Christmas Program. This was Braydens first preschool christmas program and we couldnt even get my parents to come (and it was NOT raining, it was a weekend and only 30 minutes away...MUCH better than Pasadena). I'll get over my bitterness someday...