Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Are you up for the Challenge?

Lately I have been slacking off in the exercise department, only making it to the gym once or twice a week, taking short cuts when walking Gracie and overall just being lazy, and in the food department OMG, I have been eating out a lot more during the week at work, it is just not good for me or my wallet, so , I got me a new pair of Nike's and starting today I am going to make a change, today marks day 1 of my 30 day fitness and healthy eating challenge.  I have accrued some serious middle jiggle in the past few months and I do not like it one bit, it wiggles/jiggles when I move and bulges over my belt when I sit down, plus I have noticed that one pair of my pants are super tight when buttoned (if I can button them), so it is time to make a change to my lifestyle, plus I would love to weigh the amount that my driver’s license says.  I am hoping by going public with my 30 day challenge it will keep me motivated and on track, I plan on reporting on my progress every Tuesday for a month.  There will be no weigh in’s as I do not own a scale but to stick to the challenge rules of exercising twice a day that consists of going to the gym, bike rides, long fast walks with Gracie (at least 1 hour), etc., staying away from all junk food, Starbucks (I have been on and off the wagon for a couple months) and to only consume the food I bring with me to work.  It is going to be tough especially since we are heading into the holiday season (Thanksgiving is right around the corner) with all of the tasty treats out there, but it will be well worth it and my body will thank me for it later!  So, feel free to join me in this challenge, I can use all the help I can get and it always makes things easier to do if you have a group of people as a support system!  Wish me luck, I am hoping to be slimmer and healthier as I ring in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment