Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Just Another Day on the Job!

Just a thought, when you sign your child up for a class and the class is cancelled and you want a refund for the class, it is best not to wait 4 months before requesting a refund and it is probably best to contact the organization in which you originally signed up for the class with.  Please do not call one organization and insist on a refund and insist that you signed up for the class with them when you did not.  Then do not get all pissy at the person telling you that we do not offer that class and that you do not have an account with us so it is impossible to have given us any money for that class.  Then do not ask where you signed up for the class, cause that is like asking me for winning lottery numbers, I DO NOT KNOW!!  I am not the person who signed my child up for a class, you were!  Oh and using my detective skills I could tell where you signed up for the class based on the address and location of where this class was supposed to be held that was printed on your receipt that you so kindly sent me to tell me I was wrong, but lady on the phone was stupid and did not want to listen/believe me, so I told her I could not help her out anymore if she did not want to take my advice and call this other organization!  You can lead the horse to water but you cannot make them drink!  Just makes you think wow these people drive, vote
and reproduce!!!   
It was just another rewarding day at work, I would love to be sitting at home eating bon bons right now!  Anyway, I am done with my rant, thank you for listening! 

Happy Wednesday!


2 comments: