Sunday, November 6, 2011

More Birthday Fun!

From the beginning of September to the end of December we spend a lot of time celebrating birthday's and holidays, it is non-stop!  Last night we celebrated Grammy & Grampy's (aka Mom, Dad, Ron & Jodi) birthday's, Grammy's was on October 31st and Grampy's is on November 9th with the circus (aka the family)!  It was crazy, three kids, two dogs, a lot of toys, food, presents, picture taking and good conversation, we also got to test out the newly expanded/not quite yet completed dining room (it was amazing to have space to move around). 
Cousins!
Cole loves holding Caroline!

Caroline showing us her new crawling skills!
First family dinner in the expanded dining room!
Something is backwards here!
Presents!


Mari being silly!




Uncle Mike & Caroline
Grampy seeking Ryan's help to solve his math problem.
So I had I few more video's but blogger is being a bugger and taking forever to upload, so I gave up!

Happy Birthday Mom & Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment