Sunday, November 27, 2011

Wish List #4

I think this is the first year that I have had so many things on my Christmas Wish List, I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing?  Well, just in case you are still wondering what to get me, here are a few more items.....

Hanes White 10 PK NoShow Ext Socks  - One Size


A gift card to here would be nice for products or services!


Comfort & Joy! Cotton Panties 5/$26, Over 100 Colors & Prints
I could really use some new under garments, but would prefer to purchase them myself, so a gift card would be nice.


Nike Compete 2 Running Shoes
Size 9

Check out the price, I might just go buy these myself!



This one is for Gracie, but it will be a gift to me too, talk about killing two birds with one stone, cause we will both enjoy it!  They don't do gift cards, but cash will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment