Saturday, November 26, 2011

Stumped!

Mr. Pilot-Man will be turning a year older next week, woohoo the big 32 on December 2, to be exact!  I am kind of freaking out cause that is less than a week away and I need to get him a gift and I have NO idea what to get him!  So....here is where you all come in, I need HELP, I have no idea what to get him for his birthday!   I have asked him several times and says "nothing", I cannot just give him "nothing" for his birthday, if he is not careful he just might get a framed picture of Gracie and I (see below).  So please please send me all of your ideas, I will also be needing Christmas gift ideas, cause wouldn't you know it but Christmas is right around the corner!  AHHHH!, buying gifts should not be this hard.

Some scary stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Plan a special date for the 2 of you...that always works as a present for people who say "nothing"!

    ReplyDelete