I have almost 250 posts to my blog, I am only a few shy of the 250 mark! I have been wanting to create a blog book to have a hard copy record of my blog for awhile now, but it I was not sure how I was going to actually do it, at first I thought about going at it the old fashioned way and actually creating a scrapbook that matched the blog, but I really do not have the time for it and I kind of thought I was duplicating the effort of actually blogging and then making scrapbook, so I scrapped that idea and went looking for another one. I ran across a blog a few months ago, she had mentioned that she had just ordered her blog book, I think she used the website blurb.com but I cannot remember if that is what she used and then the other day I saw a little icon on blogger that was advertising a blog book making site blog 2 print, so I gave it a try and it was oh so simple getting the my blog laid out in the book, however making any edits basically starts you at the beginning again and their website is oh soooooo slow and I am pretty disappointed with the zero font choices (anybody who knows me knows I LOVE fonts) and the front and back cover choices. So after typing this blog post I think it has been determined that I am going to use blurb.com and spend the extra time making it just the way I want it, it just might take me six months but hey, at least it will look good! Gosh this blog is like my own mini therapy session, I swear sometimes just typing it all out solves all of my problems and it does not cost me $100 per hour!
A sneak peak of what the book might look like!
No comments:
Post a Comment